Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can anybody explain what is the "Technical Aspect of a Market Research" per se?

I need this for my report. A good link will do. Thanks and Godbless!

Can anybody explain what is the "Technical Aspect of a Market Research" per se?
no I can't answer this question but when I was looking at voting questions I saw one you put on there and hope I'm not breaking any rules, I don't want the points just want to give you a great cocktail recipe using beer....





Beer Marquarita's





1 can limeaide


1 can water


1 can tequila


3/4 can triple sec


1 can beer


mix all above ingredents together





salt %26amp; limes





cut limes and rub on rim of glass


put salt (I use kosher as its coarser) in saucer and salt rim of glass


add ice and pour in marquarita mix and enjoy!!!!
Reply:This relates to the technical aspects of the research - like logistics, surveyor selection, interview conduction techniques, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment