Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am looking for a job abroad related to my experience in sales & marketing or even as a receptionist.?

I am looking for a company/hotels abroad where can I work for a possible job hiring. I graduated with a bachelors degree in commerce major in Banking %26amp; Finance. I am a goal oriented person and hardworking. In my previous jobs, I learned so much about research, marketing %26amp; management as well as deal with other people.

I am looking for a job abroad related to my experience in sales %26amp; marketing or even as a receptionist.?
Where are you located? You may want to contact your local financial firms an ask them is they are hiring temporary employees so that you can get into a company and impress them that way. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment