Thursday, August 19, 2010

I want 2 find out how 2 get on market research lists. I wld like 2 do 3 a wk if poss. can anyone help?

I have done a few market researches and really enjoy them. I would like to do more but am only registered with 2 companies and would like to know how to register with more. Can anyone help me out?

I want 2 find out how 2 get on market research lists. I wld like 2 do 3 a wk if poss. can anyone help?
Look in your phone directory for "market research." Often these companies are located in shopping malls.





Do not expect to be chosen for multiple projects each week. Many studies are restricted to people who have not participated in a market research study for a period of time, such as three to six months. This is not a reliable way to make money. (But it is fun!)





Cathy


http://www.mysteryshoppersmanual.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment