Sunday, August 22, 2010

I want to start a self defense business, how do I research the market?

Conduct surveys with people in your area. Check out pricing and availability of similar businesses ( martial arts studios,karate classes,etc..) in your "operating radious" (about 15 to 20 minutes in all 4 directions of where you want the business to be located) and consult with local law enforcement offices about crime statisitics in the area you plan on servicing to get an idea for the actual need.

I want to start a self defense business, how do I research the market?
Associations may be a good avenue to explore as well. These organizations will address many of the thoughts, questions and concerns you'll inevitably have as well as many you haven't anticipated yet. See the source box for some relevant links.





Hope that helps! I wish you much success %26amp; happiness in all your ventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment