Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can I get the perfect research for market values on homes?

as an investor.I'm trying to be as close as I could with the value .can I request that thy drop the value so I can make some money.The house has to be under the market value in order for me to invest.

How can I get the perfect research for market values on homes?
There is no such thing as "perfect research" for market value on homes. There are too many factors to consider and they vary. The best you can hope for is a reasonable estimate of probable value.





The definition of "market value," from "The Appraisal of Real Estate, 12th Edition, as quoted by the Soapbox web site (see link, below) is:





"The most probable price, as of a specified date, in cash, or in terms equivalent to cash, or in other precisely revealed terms, for which the specified property rights should sell after reasonable exposure in a competitive market under all conditions requisite to a fair sale, with the buyer and seller each acting prudently, knowledgeably, and for self-interest, and assuming that neither is under undue duress."





Keeping that definition in mind, why would you expect to buy a house "under the market value"? Or, to put it another way, why would you expect the owner to sell it to you below what he could get after reasonable exposure?

medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment