Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need some feedback on this eBay survey for my MBA market research class?

I am an MBA student at Baurch College. My project for market research is to create a survey and do analysis on the results. I am trying to gague the dissatisfaction of ebay users stemming from their recent fee increase. It would be of great help if anyone familiar with ebay can give constructive feedback on the survey below.





http://academictrial.qualtrics.com/SE?SI...





much appreciation. thanks!


klee

I need some feedback on this eBay survey for my MBA market research class?
The questions seem well-worded and easy to understand, but the survey is probably longer than it needs to be. Do you really need all those questions to understand the fee increase issue? Your response rate will suffer if it takes too long. I suggest you go through the questions again and delete those that are not relevant to the main purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment