Thursday, August 19, 2010

Market research for sweet baked goods?

I have an interview in 2 weeks with a company called Sweet Life Inc. Ever heard of it? I need to do some research not only on them, but also on the sweet baked goods indusrty in general. Can anoyone direct me to some free or cheap sources? So far everyone I found is pretty expensive (over $2,000) in some cases for a simple report.


Any help is appreciated.

Market research for sweet baked goods?
In general, market research reports are going to be VERY expensive. Thats because good research is labor-intensive and takes a good while to compile. Sometimes economic development and redevelopment/reinvestment organizations will have basic reports available but I doubt they will have anything that specific. You can do a little homework on the company by reading BBB reports and researching their incorporation at the State Attorney General's office. Check out their website too. That should give you enough background for an interview. Sorry I cannot give better news.

teeth grinding guard

No comments:

Post a Comment