Sunday, August 22, 2010

I want to know of a Pharmaceutical company that will research and market an idea of a drug I have researched?

I know of an active ingredient with an O.T.C. drug that will benefit a large number of people (Not for the purpose it was intended for). But I dont know where to start. I need some suggestions on companies that will listen.

I want to know of a Pharmaceutical company that will research and market an idea of a drug I have researched?
Any pharmaceutical company will probably help you. They make billions of dollars a year, and statistics show that some of these drugs [in particular SSRI's...a form of antidepressants] have caused many people to commit suicide or manslaughter. I have studied this a great deal as a result of my 20 year old son's suicide...in his will he wrote that "paxil and effexor are evil drugs made for the profit of pharmaceutical companies with no care of what they do to a person's mind or body...the side effects are so bad and they are impossible to get off...look on Google and look up what horrible experiences others have had on these drugs." So I did, and I made a website in honor of my son and I found hundreds of articles attesting to my son's claim...in Britain they have banned all [except for one] antidepressants for children and young adults due to the rate of suicides while on these drugs. Ricky Williams, a football runner back was paid by the pharmaceutical company that makes paxil to endorse it and he ended up stating, ''Marijuana is 10 times better for me than Paxil,'' I have at least 60 -70 articles on warnings against these pills and on the suicide rates, etc as well as the FDA warnings and Health Canada's warnings about the use of these pills. If you want go ahead and give your idea to a pharmaceutical company, do it, but please realize that once it is in their hands, they won't care if it's beneficial to others or not. My son died while on Effexor XR. He is just another statistic to the pharmaceutical company that made and sells this drug. I read that a wife of an employee of a pharmaceutical company was on one of their antidepressants and subsequently committed suicide...is she just thought of a dead statistic like all others who have died while on these drugs...no, she is thought of a dear family member to them because it finally hit their home. {Not all drugs are bad, mind you,,,but I do want to add that one man wrote that trying to get off effexor is "worse than getting off of heroin"]
Reply:One of the strongest research companies I can think of is Astra Zeneca. They have "stragler" places throughout the US, Canada, and over-seas, and are based in Sweden. They have a very extensive website: www@astrazeneca.com. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment