Thursday, August 19, 2010

Who is willing to finance foreclosed homes that I research and market?

You need to know I have never purchased real estate in my life, but for ten years have been dreaming about getting into real estate investing. I have recently taken a 24-hour mortgage broker course in Florida and plan to start a career as a loan officer and get licensed as a broker soon. I also plan to purchase foreclosed homes and re-sell them. I need a financer and possible mentor as I start on this venture. I have also read a lot of books, but just really need to do some real life purchasing and selling. I am extremely motivated!! If you're patient and willing to mentor, I could help bring in a lot of funds. Thank you for your interest!

Who is willing to finance foreclosed homes that I research and market?
SPAMMER ABOVE COULDN'T PAY CAB FARE...LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment